Current time: 10-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Hello There, Guest!
(LoginRegister )twitter button

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

23 states allow sex with horses?

05-30-2012, 01:53 PM

23 states allow sex with horses?

I don't know how true this is. Can anyone verify it?

On Facebook someone posted that sex with horses is legal in 23 states, but same sex marriages is only legal in x amount of states. (I forget how many states say it is legal in the USA)

If this is true, it is really strange. I know there are old laws out there. Perhaps the laws are only about prohibitting sex with horses and not about allowing sex with horses. This could be one of those plays on words.

I don't find statements like this helpful to convincing others that same sex marriage should be legal. I do find it a laughable thing to discuss with other lgbort though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2012, 06:00 PM

Rainbow RE: 23 states allow sex with horses?

Gay marriage is legal in six states in order Mass, Conn, Iowa, Vt, NH, NY

There are many states where Zoophilia is specifically illegal.

Florida is one state where there was no specific law against it until 2011.

In many foreign countries it is legal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law

(05-30-2012 01:53 PM)hellocitty Wrote:  I don't know how true this is. Can anyone verify it?

On Facebook someone posted that sex with horses is legal in 23 states, but same sex marriages is only legal in x amount of states. (I forget how many states say it is legal in the USA)

If this is true, it is really strange. I know there are old laws out there. Perhaps the laws are only about prohibitting sex with horses and not about allowing sex with horses. This could be one of those plays on words.

I don't find statements like this helpful to convincing others that same sex marriage should be legal. I do find it a laughable thing to discuss with other lgbort though.

Love I am Just a Nice Person at Heart 012
06-01-2012, 12:58 AM

RE: 23 states allow sex with horses?

UHM... hmmm. I don't see the benefit in comparing the two. Beastiality is, well, it's something I see as wrong. I guess, as with any issue, some people are for it? Anyway, I think it sheds more of a negative light on two people of the same sex having sex, as if there is something "wrong" with that (which I see nothing wrong with, by the way).
06-01-2012, 01:09 AM

(06-01-2012 12:58 AM)btatro Wrote:  Anyway, I think it sheds more of a negative light on two people of the same sex having sex, as if there is something "wrong" with that (which I see nothing wrong with, by the way).

I really do not know how people having sex with a horse even relates to gay people at all. A bit of research will show that more there is much more sexual deviancy among straight then gays.

If I make one person smile today and they make one person smile the whole world may smile! 012
06-01-2012, 01:42 AM

Because you know that and polygamy is what they always turn to

(06-01-2012 01:09 AM)R. Paradon Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 12:58 AM)btatro Wrote:  Anyway, I think it sheds more of a negative light on two people of the same sex having sex, as if there is something "wrong" with that (which I see nothing wrong with, by the way).

I really do not know how people having sex with a horse even relates to gay people at all. A bit of research will show that more there is much more sexual deviancy among straight then gays.

06-01-2012, 10:27 AM

I don't think having sex with any animal is legal any where in the US. I would have to see where this guy that from.

If you do not understand what I am saying, then it is a YOU problem.
06-01-2012, 11:43 AM

Isn't that what I just said

with backed up internet sources

(06-01-2012 10:27 AM)bIggAyjOe Wrote:  I don't think having sex with any animal is legal any where in the US. I would have to see where this guy that from.

06-01-2012, 02:55 PM

Well how do they film those movies... not that I watch them!

€œDon't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.

Lady Gaga
06-02-2012, 12:01 PM

i also heard this same thing though I am not sure if the facts are really verified. It is possible that this very weird law allowing sex with horses can be old laws that are already forgotten in the vault and nobody cared to amend them because it is a big joke in the first place. Maybe there is a law that allows us to have sex with a worm! And that is just a joke. 001
06-02-2012, 12:12 PM

Sigh Damn you Mr. Hands. Damn you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Marriage Equality for all 50 States flwpwr1 2 221 01-03-2014 03:14 AM
Last Post: Lovely whisper
  Same-Sex Marriage in the United States Alphadog 6 366 05-19-2013 06:04 PM
Last Post: Smile I am Vegan
  Half the States Allow Cousin-Lovin' deecee 17 1,019 03-04-2013 03:23 PM
Last Post: O Brandy

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Badge Society © 2012.